WHY SELL ON YOBLER
A platform that provides a new home to all the products that you no longer use. Save space in your house, save the products from ending up in a landfill and help someone who is looking for it!
HOW IT WORKS
Follow a few simple and easy steps to become a part of the Yobler Family
To register as a seller, you will first need to create your user account. From your user account, access the seller registration link from your ‘my account’ section and fill in the details to complete the registration process.
Click if you are already Registered with Yobler
Click if you are new to Yobler
Listing & Managing your product (Click)
Picture Guidelines (Click)
Packing Guidelines (Click)
Using Your Seller Panel (Click)
LISTING A PRODUCT
1. Log In
Log in to your Seller Account
2. Product Category
Select a category and the relevant subcategories for your product. If the product does not fall in any of the categories, please select others.
If you are not sure what categories your products belong to, please refer to our Categories Guidelines.
Tip – If you are not sure of the category, please search for similar products and see what category they are listed under.
Click here for product categories (To link to the product category section below)
3. Product Details
Fill in the Products title – The title should be brief and describe the product in full details
Tip - If you're stuck for ideas, search your chosen keyword and product on your store's marketplace
Write the product description - Product description should contain all the important details about your products like its features or any specification including the benefits of the purchase.
Fill In the Remaining Fields- Although not all fields are mandatory, we recommend you to fill all the fields to increase the chances of your products being sold. Win the buyer’s trust by providing all the relevant product information.
Shipping Fields- Please fill in the packed product’s weight and dimensions on the form for shipping cost calculation and duration for the buyer.
4. Product Image
To create a listing, please upload minimum 3 pictures of the product. We recommend keeping the clearest, most attractive image as the first one. The first image will appear when a customer views the product and a good image will draw their interest to click and look further.
In case of any scuff marks/damages/scratches, please ensure that these are clearly visible in the picture.
Please Note: For any products listed at over Rs. 3,000/-, we would require an additional video check to proceed with the listing of the product. Please mail us a video of the product clearly showing all the angles and any marks/damages to the products on email@example.com
Fact - "93% of consumers consider visual appearance to be the key deciding factor in a purchasing decision."
Click here for product picture guidelines (Click)
5. Set a Price
Decide on a price for your product. This will depend on the nature of the product, the condition of the product, the purchase price, amongst other things.
6. Select Method of Delivery
We have created a seamless delivery process for you. You will just need to pack and label the goods to hand over to our logistics partner and we will deliver the product to the customer. However, for larger items, if you prefer to only have a local pick up, please indicate the same in the appropriate field.
7. Submit the Listing
Once the listing is verified by our team, it will be published.
CONTACT US FOR ANY DOUBTS
In case of any queries or assistance about the process, please write to us on the live chat or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
BUYER FAQs AND QUERIES
Please check your message centre periodically to manage any communications from buyers regarding your products.
If buyers reach out to us with any product queries, we will contact you for additional clarifications.
POST SALES & SHIPPING
Once a good is sold, you will be intimated regarding the same by email.
Our team/our logistics partner will be in touch with you to coordinate the pick-up of the items. Please ensure that the item is packed and kept ready and labelled (You will be able to print the shipping label from your seller panel). Please ensure the goods are safely and adequately packed to avoid any damages in transit. (Click)
If the product is marked for local pick up, coordination between buyer and seller will be managed by our team to facilitate the process.
Please calculate your product's shipping details and record them in the form fields below.
• Product Dimensions
• Product Weight
Once the goods are delivered to the buyer, and he confirms that the products are as described in the listing, the transaction will be marked as cleared for payment. It will be processed to your bank account in the next payment cycle. (Payments are processed by Yobler on the 15th& 30th of every month) The buyer is given 1 day post-delivery to confirm if the products are in line with the product description.
In case of any discrepancies in the product delivered, our team will get in touch with you and the buyer to resolve the issue and proceed on the basis of mutual consensus. (Please refer to our grievance redressal guide for more details)
MANAGE YOUR PRODUCTS
You can manage all the products that you have listed from your Seller Account and make changes as and when needed. Please ensure you disable any listings of products that are no longer available for any reason
Good pictures are often the key to a successful sale. Arrange for the best shots of your products, highlighting the best aspects.
Follow the below picture guidelines
•Product Front View
•Product Back View
•Product Side View (If applicable)
•Dimensions Image (If possible), Size reference image (If possible, e.g. With a scale next to the product)
•For products with unique features (e.g. folding) – picture of the feature
•For packed Product – Picture of product in packaging
•For products with defect - Zoomed picture of any defects etc. on product
•For products over 3k Listing price – Please email us a video of the product (in a running condition where applicable) on email@example.com – Clearly listing the account holder display name & the name of the product.
• Images of the product on a plain white background
Tip: Use a white bedsheet or a white wall as the backdrop of the product in a well-lit space.
• Ensure the entire product is visible in the picture frame, and product covers 70% of the picture
• Use Medium to High-Resolution pictures in Jpeg format
• Good to Keep for your records
• Image of products as dispatched.
• Picture of all the components of the product.
• It is preferred for the main images to be professional photographs of the actual product. Do not show any additional accessories; props that might confuse the customer; text that is not part of the product; or inset images.
• The picture should match with the product.
1. Why is packaging so important?
• It ensures product safety.
• Reduces loss and damage during transit
• Reduces the number of returns
• Creates a good customer impression, resulting in better reviews and feedback.
2. Useful Materials that will help while packing
• Strong Packing Tape – Transparent or Brown
• Bubble Wrap Sheets or Bubble Wrap Bags
• Tamper-proof Courier Bags (Poly Bags)
• Collapsible Cardboard Box
• Air Pouch/Void Fillers
• Foam Sheets
• Packing Slip – Please paste this clearly and securely on the top of your package.
Note: The packing slip will be available on your seller panel account on Yobler.com for printing it out.
3. Sourcing Packaging Material
• Your local Stationery Store
• Your local Raddiwala
• Go Green & Reuse the packaging from all your online purchases!
Packaging Guide for Specific Products
1. Loose (movable) products.
• To make sure the loose products are delivered securely, please tighten the product by covering with a non-adhesive band or removable tape.
• For products like footwear, make sure the product must be packaged with no shoe material exposed and can be packed in either in shoe boxes or in poly bags.
• Combo packs or Sets
• Products that are combo packs or sets must be marked as a single unit on their packaging. For example, "Single unit. Do not separate."
2. Boxed products
The material used should be hard enough to avoid collapse when medium pressure is applied to any of the sides.
3. Poly-bagged products
Poly-bags that are used to protect the products must have a suffocation warning and it must be completely sealed.
❖ Packaging fragile units
Fragile Units should be packaged with care so they will not break and possibly create a safety hazard during storage, shipment preparation, or shipment to the customer. A fragile unit must be packaged in either a six solid-sided box, or completely secured in bubble wrap, so the unit is not exposed in any way.
❖ Individually wrap or box all units to prevent damage
Wrap multiple products individually to prevent them from damaging one another within their package. Do not leave empty space in the box. Make sure the product is protected with bubble wrap, preventing parts from snagging.
❖ Packaging batteries
• Ensure that batteries are secured within the packaging to prevent battery terminals from coming into contact with metals (including other batteries). Batteries cannot be expired or damaged and, if sold in packs, expiration dates must be visible on the packaging. These packaging guidelines include batteries sold in packs and multi-pack sets of batteries.
• Ensure that re-packaged batteries are in boxes or clamshell packaging that is securely sealed.
• Do not ship batteries that could become loose in/from the packaging. • Re-packaged batteries secured in clamshell plastic that has been taped or shrink wrapped closed.
❖ Packaging Plush Products
• Package plush units, such as stuffed toys, animals, and puppets, so that they don’t get damaged during receipt, stocking, shipment preparation, or shipment to the customer. Units must be placed in a sealed poly bag or shrink-wrapped.
• Place plush products in sealed bags, marked with a suffocation warning label. • Ensure there are no exposed surfaces to prevent damage.
❖ Packaging apparel, fabric, and textiles
• Cloth, fabric, and textiles must be packaged with care as these products can be damaged by dust or humidity. It is advisable to sealed poly bag, shrink wrap or box. • Use boxes for materials such as leather that could be damaged by bags or shrink wrap.
❖ Expiration dates
Products that expire must include the expiration date.
❖ No Additional Marketing materials to be placed inside the packaging
Please make sure there are no Additional Marketing materials to be placed inside the packaging.
❖ Basic drop test requirements
All products must be able to withstand a 3-foot drop test without the contents of the container leaking or spilling. Products that cannot withstand the drop test must be packaged in poly bags
Quick Reference Guide
|Category||Bubble Wrap||Layers B|
|Bags||2 to 3 layers||Poly Bag/Box|
|Appliances||3 to 4 layers||Box|
|Toys||2 to 3 layers||As per item|
|Oversized items||3 to 4 layers||Corrugated Sheets|
|Baby Products||Depending on items (If needed - 2 to 3 layers)||As per item Eg. Wipes & Diapers in Poly Bags Eg. Creams & Shampoos in Box|
USING YOUR SELLER PANEL
• List & Manage Your Products
• View Orders & Print Packing Slips
• Communicating with customers through message centre (Click)
❖ Reverse Marketplace - Some Prompts on what else you can list?
The Yobler team is always happy to help buyers find the perfect product on the platform. To ensure that the buyer’s requirements are met, we regularly send “Looking For” emails to our sellers with a list of buyer requirements. We suggest to keep a check on the emails for anything that you could supply. Please feel free to get in touch with us for more details.)
❖ Covid precautions
Yobler’s goal is to be able to provide its customers the best and safe products. Sellers have to properly sanitize all the products before packaging and handing it over to the pick-up person. Please ensure that the pick-up person has taken all the necessary safety precautions before handing the product to him. We recommend the buyers to also sanitize the products properly and using it after 48 hours to avoid any chances of transmission.
1.1. In the event any order is reversed due to “Damaged product”, “Quality Issue”, “Not delivered” or “Wrong Item delivered”, Vendor agrees that the Company shall levy the Service charges, return shipping charges plus a penalty of 20% of the service charge of the product (up to a maximum limit of Rs. 500) and the said charges will be deducted from the amount due and payable to Vendor.
1.2. Further Company shall debit the Service charges plus a penalty of 20% of the product sold, to the Vendor in the event the product cannot be delivered by the Vendor due to “out of stock” and in such an event Vendor shall be liable to bear all the cost and claims (including cost of legal proceedings, cost of attorneys, claims, etc.) raised against the Company.
1.3. Payment reimbursement of the Sale Proceeds to Vendor shall be done by Company in the following manner:
• Payments for delivered products that have cleared the return window are processed every 15th and 30th of the month.
• The Company shall deposit the amount via online transfers to the vendors bank accounts • The Company shall deduct charges as specified in above and agreed with the Vendor from the total amount collected as Price for the orders received by the Vendor through online store.