Brainsmith Artboard Quantum Flashcards, Learning Flash Card Set, Multicolour, SET OF 10
Introduce different Colours to your toddlers with Brainsmith Quantum Cards - interactive flashcards for kids. These flash cards are large size picture cards (11" by 11") with realistic pictures of coloured squares on one side and kid-friendly information about them on the other side. These Colours flashcards boost brain development in kids during early childhood learning and help them be ready for preschool and primary school. They are designed to stimulate the visual and auditory sensory pathways during the first 6 years of a baby. This set of educational flashcards for kids has the following colors cards - White, Black, Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple, Pink. Each card has facts about the animal’s characteristics, appearance and benefits. Schools can use these flashcards as classroom learning toys. The images of colours in this set of toddler learning cards are large and designed on a white background to build a child’s focus and attention.
- COLOURS FLASHCARDS (SET OF 10 CARDS): Brainsmith Quantum flash cards help toddlers and children learn fundamental topics in the easiest way. Each card is thick and laminated for long-lasting use
- EDUCATIONAL PICTURE CARDS FOR KIDS: Each set of learning flashcards can be used for toddlers and preschool kids to play and learn. These interactive cards are used to create kids learning activities
- IMPROVE MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION: Brainsmith Colours flashcards have a coloured square image and child-friendly information on the two sides for a child's brain development and vocabulary building.
- STIMULATE VISUAL AND AUDITORY SENSES: Regular use of these large size flashcards help in the development of a child's vision and hearing. These toddler flashcards can be used as reading cards for kids
- PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR KIDS: These high quality early learning flashcards develop babies' brains. As engaging activity cards for kids, they are great gifts for infants, toddlers and preschool children